The global dental 3D printing market size is expected to reach USD 12.46 Billion at a steady CAGR of 26.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady global dental 3D printing market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing prevalence of dental diseases and rising demand to treat these conditions. Dental 3D printing allows for faster treatment, rapid recovery, and excellent outcomes as 3D printed dental parts and teeth can be accurately produced and engineered for the specific needs of each patient.
The application of dental 3D printing is in producing dental crowns that are the most frequently used parts in dental procedures to correct damaged or reproduce missing teeth. With wide variations in teeth structure of different individuals, the use of dental 3D printing can significantly decrease the time and expense needed for creating unique customized dental parts.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/671
The prominent players of the global Dental 3D Printing market are expected to contribute significantly to the revenue generation owing to increasing demand for the Dental 3D Printing products in the industry.
Prominent Players Profiled in the Dental 3D Printing Market:
Stratasys Ltd., Dentsply Sirona Inc., EnvisionTEC, 3D Systems Inc., Straumann Group, Formlabs, Roland DG Corporation, Renishaw PLC, Carbon Inc., and DWS Systems SRL.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
• In March 2021, Stratasys Ltd. made an announcement about the introduction of an innovative 3D printer to provide dental laboratories 3D printing efficiency, combined with realistic and precise model created using PolyJet technology.
• Dental 3D printing finds extensive use in producing dental implants and provides precise size, shape, color, and position of implants to ascertain a suitable match to the individual patient’s teeth contour. 3D printers enable laboratories and implantologists to improve dental implant workflow, along with addressing the high-fidelity accuracy requirements for such applications. Dental 3D printers, apart from handling dental implants, also 3D print the drill guides required to accomplish certain dental procedures.
• Dental 3D printing market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to high adoption of 3D printing technology in the medical sector and rising demand for cosmetic dental care. In addition, presence of leading market players in providing dental 3D printing solutions and increasing investment in R&D activities is supporting market growth.
The research report gives a special focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the leading participants and offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and an investigative study for their evolution through extensive historical analysis. Additionally, the global Dental 3D Printing market is segmented into product types, applications, regions, and end-user industries. The report utilizes Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer accurate predictions about the growth rate of the market. The study investigates and assesses the global Dental 3D Printing market in terms of market size, market share, and revenue generation. The report also assesses the growth of the segments of the Dental 3D Printing market over the forecast timeline.
• Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
• Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
o Selective Laser Sintering
o Vat Photopolymerization
o PolyJet Printing
o Fused Deposition Modelling
• Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
• End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
o Hospitals & Clinics
o Research Institutes
The research study also offers insights into various regulatory frameworks and evaluates the growth of the industry in each key region of the world. The report also provides an assessment of the micro and macro-economic factors influencing the growth of the market in the mentioned regions. The global Dental 3D Printing market is segmented into the following based on the key regions of the world:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/671
Major Objectives of the Study:
• To offer a comprehensive analysis of the market scenario to derive an accurate forecast of the market and its major segments
• Accurate insights into the future growth prospects of the market through an analysis of the influencing factors
• Analysis of vital aspects of the market including cost analysis, supply chain analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, SWOT analysis, and investment return analysis
• Extensive historical and forecast estimation of the market revenue based on its key segments and key regions
• Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape of the market along with exhaustive profiling of the key competitors, product portfolio, and manufacturing and production capabilities
• An accurate and comprehensive 8-year forecast for the Dental 3D Printing industry vertical on both regional and global scale
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Dental 3D Printing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Dental 3D Printing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
188.8.131.52. Rising incidence of dental diseases
184.108.40.206. Growing geriatric population
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for personalized dental 3D printing
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High cost of dental 3D printers
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Dental 3D Printing Market By Component Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
Chapter 6. Dental 3D Printing Market By Technology Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
6.1. Technology Dynamics & Market Share, 2021 & 2028
6.1.1. Selective Laser Sintering
6.1.2. Vat Photopolymerization
6.1.3. PolyJet Printing
6.1.4. Fused Deposition Modelling
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dental-3d-printing-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization is available in the report. To know more, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Soil Monitoring Market@ https://www.google.mv/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/soil-monitoring-market
eHealth Market@ https://www.google.ml/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ehealth-market
Occlusion Devices Market@ https://www.google.com.mt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/occlusion-devices-market
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Systems Market@ https://www.google.mu/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mri-systems-market
Plastic Adhesives Market@ https://www.google.com.mx/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-adhesives-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
This release was published on openPR.