The increasing incidence in dental diseases and innovation in the market is expected to drive the demand for dental handpiece.
Market Size – USD 1.36 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 5.1%, Market Trends – Growth in geriatric population.
The global Dental Handpiece Market is forecast to reach USD 2.14 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. A dental handpiece is a tool used to drill into particular areas of the tooth with low and high speed. Dental handpiece are generally used for dental procedures such as cleaning of teeth, removal of tooth structures, polishing, and shaping of teeth.
The market for dental handpiece is anticipated to grow owing to the rapid increase in the number of dental experts in both developing and developed nations, and rising investments in dental care services. An increase in geriatric population and change in eating and drinking habits are also some of the factors that will propel market demand. Dental healthcare is witnessing a rapid increase in adoption of branded and technologically improved products in the coming years.
Dental services are among the fastest-growing market in the healthcare industry. These services include diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases of the oral cavity. It includes dental implants, root canal – endodontic, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, laser dentistry, dentures, and smile makeover, among other services. Increase in the demand for dental services will propel the demand for dental handpieces.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2406
North America is expected to dominate the dental handpiece market owing to technological advancements, rapid adoption of new techniques, and better healthcare infrastructure supported by government policies.
In August 2017, KaVo dental launched ELECTROMATIC, a motor system that pairs perfectly with an air-driven handpiece to make the transition to electric easier for dentists.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- High-speed handpiece are versatile instruments used by clinicians of all specialties of dentistry. It is crucial for clinicians to understand the types of high-speed handpieces available and the mechanism of working. The centers for disease control and prevention have issued guidelines time and again for disinfection and sterilization of high-speed handpieces.
- An air-driven handpiece uses a turbine to rotate the rotary cutting instrument. These handpieces can function at up to 400,000 RPM but generally operate between 180,000 to 330,000 RPM. High speeds lead to reduced procedure and faster cutting time. Changes in design to increase torque-speed resulted in increased turbine and head size.
- Dental clinics held the largest market share due to the rising mergers and collaborations between insurance companies and dental clinics. With the help of dental support organizations, dental clinics are anticipated to witness a transformation in their delivery model and dominate the market in the coming years.
- Europe consists of major key players of the dental handpiece market with big investment plans, end-users, and common people who can easily afford the cost of technologically advanced products that offers safety, and quality output.
- Key participants include Kavo Dental, Being Foshan Medical Equipment Co., Ltd, Acteon Group, Dentsply Sirona, Inovadent, Dentflex, Medidenta International Inc., NSK ltd., Morita, and Bien-Air, among others.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-handpiece-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Dental Handpiece Market on the basis of product, speed, end-user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Air-driven Handpieces
- Electric Handpieces
- Hybrid air-electric Handpieces
Speed Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Low-Speed Handpiece
- High-Speed Handpiece
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2406
Some Highlights of the Report:
- The report endows the reader with crucial information about the key market drivers, opportunities, trends, and restraints that significantly influence the global Keyword market development.
- It presents a detailed industry outlook, delving into the latest market trends, volatile production and consumption rates, and historical and forecast market projections.
- The latest study includes vital data pertaining to the consumption patterns and end-use of the products offered by the leading companies operating in the market.
- It throws light on the behavior pattern of each market contender, listing down the fundamental business expansion strategies employed by these companies, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches.
- Furthermore, the report expounds on the global market mechanism by thoroughly analyzing the Keyword market through SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.