DentAlliance is a collaboration of four prestigious dental schools with each bringing their world-leading expertise to enhance professional practice in dentistry. Together, we present a program that delivers global insights into contemporary trends in clinical dentistry and future perspectives.
This exciting program features engaging content, practical case studies, hands-on training, and clinical insights from a range of experts. Examine the latest in emerging trends and innovations in the dentistry, alongside topical discussion and live Q&As.
The program will include one-day of online webinars and face-to face clinical workshops held at each of the partner universities, offering the following:
- Program overview webinar
- Eight 45 minute online webinars
- Live Q&A session
- Four half-day face-to-face workshops.
Join our mailing list to be the first to hear about new courses and the latest research and development in clinical practice.
Sign up now
Click to view DentAlliance flyer (PDF)
2 x 45-minute webinars in each topic area.
Crown Lengthening Surgery by King’s College London, UK
- Can we save the ‘unsavable’ teeth? What is the limit of periodontal treatment in 2020?
- Novel biologic concepts underpinning periodontitis and response to periodontal surgery
3D Orthodontic Diagnosis by University of Melbourne
- Transition from traditional to digital orthodontics: a burden or an advantage?
- Digital workflows in orthodontics
Digital Planning for Aesthetic and Functional Success by University of North Carolina, USA
- Fundamentals of digital capture, planning and communication
- Clinical applications of digital dentistry in prosthetic, implant and cosmetic dentistry (patient-based presentations)
Third Molar Surgery by National University of Singapore
- The wisdom behind wisdom teeth surgery
- Clinical and radiographic evaluation, case selection and risk management
Each half-day workshop runs for 3.5 hours CPD. Register below.
1. Webinar attendance is a pre-requisite for workshop attendance.
2. Recording of the webinars will be accessible to all attending participants over a one month period. Subsequently, participants will be able to attend a Q&A session for discussion.
Discussion about this post