Interested in getting your teeth cleaned for free? Well then, how about settling a deal… in Smash? Dr. Tej A. Shah from Zen Family Dental in Ashland, Massachusetts is offering customers a chance to win a free teeth cleaning from his practice by simply conquering him in a one-on-one match of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
On Reddit, Dr. Shah posted his official ruleset for the challenge which can be fully read below:
- Valid one per patient. Only one challenge.
- Must Challenge Dr. Shah (me) in Zen Family Dental at 5 Homer Ave., Ashland, MA. Smash Bros Ultimate for Nintendo Switch (provided by Dr. Shah). You are allowed to bring in any controller as long it connects to the switch. I do have a GameCube adapter.
- Stock 3 battle with 6 min time limit, no items, no final smash, Final Destination Style level, no level damage.
- If [a] patient loses, must post on the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) about [the] loss at Zen Family Dental.
- Free cleaning does not include exam or radiographs that are required before the cleaning.
- I am open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9AM – 5PM, but closed Monday – Thursday. You have to make the challenge during regular open hours.
- You must sign up to be a patient at: https://zenfamily.dental/getSch.php
While the cleaning is free, x-ray and exams are not included in the challenge’s reward. However, according to Dr. Shah, his rates are some of the cheapest in the state of Massachusetts.
Are you near Zen Family Dental’s office and interested in the challenge? Get brushing and practicing because the doctor seems to really be adhering to a competitive ruleset! The only question he hasn’t answered is whether he mains Dr. Mario…
Discussion about this post