Missy and Jim Hightower have opened their fifth Domino’s Pizza in North Idaho at 2 North Division St. in Kellogg. Their other Domino’s are in Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, Hayden and Rathdrum.
With many options of pizza, oven-baked sandwiches, pasta, salads, bone-in chicken wings, boneless white chicken breast meat, various breads and desserts, hours in Kellogg are 10:30 a.m. until midnight Sunday through Thursday and until 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Matt Bartlett is general manager, of about 30 employees in Kellogg, and Joe Strever is area supervisor. The Kellogg store offers a drive-through pickup window, carryout, touchless carside delivery and eat inside and outside in the summer. Phone 208-682-1500.
Domino’s Pizza began in 1960 and has more than 17,000 stores worldwide. Check www.dominos.com.
Mountainside Oral Care
opens on Hanley Ave.
Mountainside Oral Implantology & Prosthetics has moved from Lincoln Way to 511 W. Hanley Ave.
Dr. Serban A. Olaru offers many dental implant or removal options, extractions and dentures without implants, bone regenerations, advanced prosthetics and much more.
He is assisted by Dr. Ingrid Olaru, surgical assistants Alina Ceavdari and Marilou Moss and Cynthia Lowry, office administrator. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for surgical appointments.
Phone 208-719-9122 for oral implantology or 208-665-2266 for periodontal surgery. Check www.mountainsideoralcare.com.
Dr. Jason Allred buys
River City Dentistry
Practicing preventative and definitive dentistry, Dr. Jason Allred has purchased River City Dentistry from long-time Post Falls dentist Dr. Donna Schau at 737 N. Thornton St. in Post Falls.
Committed to continuing education, Dr. Allred uses the latest proven techniques and the best technology. He, his wife Claire and five children are originally from Georgia. He is a graduate of Brigham Young and Augusta universities.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays and Tuesdays, 7 a.m. to noon Wednesdays and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursdays. Phone 208-777-8668. The incoming website is www.rivercitydentistry.com.
High Society Brewery
opens in Hayden
Offering a unique and diversified selection of bespoke craft beverages, High Society Brewery has opened in Unit A at 9551 N. Highway 95 (the southwest intersection with Hayden Avenue) in Hayden.
Options include made-in-house beers, selzers on small-batch and barrel programs. Outside food is encouraged and food trucks are an option. Seating is inside with options of curbside pickup, to-go and deliveries.
Hours are 1 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays through Sunday. Phone 208-719-0334. Check www.highsocietybrewery.com.
Now the Tidbits
- Gathered for Good thrift store and food bank is moving from Government Way to 1806 N. Fourth St. and opening Tuesday.
- Inland Mama has opened at 614 E. Seltice in Post Falls.
- The Den will be at 761 N. Idaho in Post Falls.
- The Washboard Laundromat will be in The Plaza of Post Falls.
- Killer Burger will put its first Idaho location at the intersection of Prairie and Highway 95.
*Stormin’ Norman’s Shipfaced Saloon will be at 314 N. Fourth St. And Sauna Of A Beach will be downtown.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- A new building for Linden Coffee Co. is under construction at 1502 N. Third.
- Flippens Secured Self Storage is building a complex at 2098 Creative Way in Post Falls
- Truck manufacturing company Kenworth plans a large building for 4374 W. Expo Parkway west of Post Falls.
- Something new will be at 840 E. Best Ave.
- A large storage complex and new corporate office for Steel Structures of America will be built off Highway 41.
- Something new will be where Kenny V’s Auto & Tire was at 310 Appleway.
- My Nails & Spa will be off Canfield Ave.
- Westside Pizza is open where Grabba Green was in the strip mall northwest of Neider and Highway 95.
- A Union Gospel Mission thrift store is under construction at 7761 N. Government Way.
- Gathered will be a new restaurant.
- The Blue Shell will be at 1903 Sherman.
- Takara Restaurant will open in March or April on Lakeside downtown.
- Bossy B’s Coffee will be at The Plaza on North Cecil in Post Falls.
- Emerge will be at 119 N. Second St.
- Milk & Honey Coffee is “coming soon” to Mullan and Cecil in Post Falls.
- Schmidty’s Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman.
- A 120-room boutique hotel will be where the Outback Steakhouse was off Northwest Boulevard and I-90.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off Highway 95.
- The huge One Lakeside project hotel portion will open in March. The condos are sold.
- Metro Car Wash will be near Wendy’s in Post Falls.
- A Maverick’s Men’s Hair salon will be in The Northern complex at Ramsey and Hanley.
- The Hayden Dairy Queen will be at 513 W. Hayden Ave.
- 108 North is under construction connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- Something new is going into 413 Sherman beside the Art Spirit Gallery.
- Northwest Group will be selling cars at 2995 E. Mullan.
- A new motel is under construction on CdA Lake Drive between Mullan Ave. and Michael D’s Eatery.
- Safe Splash is under construction on Kathleen Avenue.
- “Heart” and “Earth” use the same letters.
*Contact Nils Rosdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.