The global optical coherence tomography market is forecast to reach USD 2.29 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Optical coherence tomography is an effective optical diagnostics that emits a 2D view of the retina to help in ophthalmological treatments and tests.
The market is mainly propelled by the growing need for this technology across various domains of healthcare and life sciences. The market has been accentuated by the emergence of new technologies and furthered by the growing relevance of medical applications. The market is not only confined to ophthalmology and has plunged across other medical realms such as nephrology, dermatology, and oncology.
The growing need for pathological tests and treatment is contributing to the growth of the optical coherence tomography market. The non-invasive characteristics of the market has made it the prime choice in optical imaging. The developing nations, including India and China, have seen structural changes in their healthcare sector that is making developmental strides. This proliferates the demand for optical coherence tomography devices contributing to the strength of the market.
The United States dominates the market on the basis of the growing prevalence of diabetic retinopathy and other eye diseases. Research shows that every year 7.7 Billion Americans are impacted by wet AMD. Due to the growing acceptance of optical coherence tomography, various products have been introduced by leading players such as SPECTRALIS by Heidelberg, and ARGOS by Santec, among others.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2456
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Doppler optical coherence tomographycombines the Doppler Effect principle as a whole, which result in tomographic images with high resolution. There are two types of Doppler OCT: Fourier Domain Doppler OCT and Time domain Doppler OCT. Due to high spatial resolution and velocity sensitivity, Doppler OCT has its own position in the field of biomedical research and clinical medicine.
- Growth in the incidences of diabetic retinopathy, along with advancement in healthcare products for proper and effective treatment of the patients, will propel the demand for the market. The growing adoption of innovative imaging diagnostic products for the treatment is expected to flourish the growth of the market.
- The driver for advances in optical coherence tomography technology for imaging skin has been a growing interest in imaging skin cancer, mostly, nonmelanoma skin cancer. There are several other features that can be mistaken for tumors in optical coherence tomography images, such as cysts, hair follicles, and benign growths, hence, high image resolution is needed to distinguish successfully.
- Europe captured the second largest market of optical coherence tomography in 2018. European countries such as Germany, the U.K., and others are expected to be the major contributors to the growth of the market owing to the rise in the number of patients affected with eye disorders.
- Key participants include Topcon Medical Systems Inc., Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Michelson Diagnostics Ltd., Agfa Healthcare, Novacam Technologies Inc., Thorlabs Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, and Optovue, Inc., among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2456
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Optical Coherence Tomography Market on the basis of type, technology, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Catheter-based OCT devices
- Doppler OCT devices
- Handheld OCT devices
- Tabletop OCT devices
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Frequency Domain OCT (FD-OCT)
- Time Domain OCT (TDOCT)
- Spatial Encoded Frequency Domain OCT
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2456
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data’s Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Structural Heart Imaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Heart Valve Devices, Transcatheter Heart Valves, Surgical heart Valves, Occluders and Delivery Systems, Annuloplasty Rings, Others), By Imaging Modality (Echocardiogram, Angiogram), By Procedure Type (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement, Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair, Left Atrial Appendage Closure, Annuloplasty, Valvuloplasty, Others), By Application (Diagnosis, Surgical Applications), By End-Use (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Cardiac Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Catheterization Laboratories, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Mammography Equipment Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technology (Screen Film, 2D Mammography, 3D Mammography), By Product (Analog Systems, Full Field Full Digital Mammography Systems (FFDM), Breast Tomosynthesis System), By End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), And Region Forecast To 2028
Dental 3D Printing Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Material [Plastic, Metal], Equipment [3D Printer, 3D Scanner], Service), By Application (Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Implantology), By End-User (Laboratories, Clinics), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Medical Skull CT Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (2S Spiral Scan CT, 16S Spiral Scan CT, 64S Spiral Scan CT, 128S Spiral Scan CT, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostics Imaging Centers, And Clinics), By Region And Forecast To 2027
Pediatric Imaging Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Imaging Type (Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound, Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography (PET-CT), X-Ray, Others), By Application (Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, Others), By End-Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostics Center, Others) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Discussion about this post