NEW YORK, July 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Increasing prevalence of periodontal disorders, dental caries, and tooth erosion and sensitivity due to lack of oral hygiene is translating into demand for prophylaxis pastes. As oral hygiene awareness increases globally, the market is set to witness steady growth, with a spike in sales of prophylaxis pastes, find Fact.MR in this study.
As stated by the World Health Organization WHO in the Global Burden of Disease report indicated that nearly 3.5 million people suffer from dental disorders, with 2.3 million adults suffering from permanent teeth carries and 530 million children suffering from primary teeth caries.
Yearly increase in these numbers has underscored the need for proper oral hygiene education among the masses, which in turn is creating the demand for fine grit prophylaxis pastes. These pastes are suitable for removing soft deposits and plaque from tooth surfaces are widely preferred by consumers for at-home use.
In addition, sales uptick of coarse grit prophylaxis pastes in projected during the assessment period, as these pastes effectively remove enamel staining caused due to poor oral hygiene regimes.
With the novel coronavirus outbreak in 2020, global lockdown restrictions stunted the use of prophylaxis pastes in dental clinics. Supply of commercially sold prophylaxis was also affected due to improper logistics.
However, availability of prophylaxis pastes through online channels is garnering profitable returns in the market, further shaping the sales outlook of prophylaxis pastes positively through 2031.
Manufacturers of prophylaxis pastes are exploring opportunities to launch innovative and efficient products that go in line with consumers’ demand regarding fine, medium, and coarse grit prophylaxis pastes. Introduction of flavors, textures and new ingredients to target specific tooth problems in prophylaxis pastes will foster sales in the upcoming years.
As per Fact.MR, the U.S. will emerge as the most lucrative market during the assessment period, owing to robust healthcare infrastructure and rising geriatric population in the country will underpin the growth of prophylaxis pastes market through 2031.
“Increasing awareness regarding oral hygiene, coupled with product innovations to suit consumer requirement will continue attracting sales throughout in the market through the forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Prophylaxis Pastes Market Analysis
- With growing awareness regarding oral hygiene, the prophylaxis pastes market is forecast to witness healthy growth between 2021 and 2031.
- Fine grit prophylaxis pastes will lead the product segment for being the most preferred type among consumers.
- Application of prophylaxis pastes in dental clinics will witness an uptick during post-COVID-19 resumption in dental treatment.
- Online pharmacies will emerge as the most profitable distribution channel, owing to easy availability and delivery, along with a wider product range to choose from.
- The U.S. is forecast to account for maximum sales of prophylaxis pastes, as dental disorders among the geriatric population continue to rise.
- The U.K. will offer lucrative growth opportunities in the market due to the presence of leading market players in the country.
- Product innovations in prophylaxis pastes including new flavors, textures, and ingredients will attract sales in the market.
- Easy availability of prophylaxis pastes through online sales channels will boost sales throughout the forecast period.
- Lack of awareness regarding ingredients used in prophylaxis pastes will stunt market growth.
Request for Prophylaxis Pastes Market Customization at
Top companies in prophylaxis pastes market are focusing on research and development aimed at product innovation to support the growing customer demand. Partnerships and collaborations are among other growth strategies leveraged by leading players in the market. For instance:
- In September 2020, Germany-based consumer goods chemical company Henkel collaborated with Keystone Industries to further scale business in the industry by offering additive manufacturing solutions in dental care.
- In August 2018, G&H Orthodontics and Premier Dental collaboratively launched innovative oral care solutions for more treatment options and better results.
Top Distributors of Prophylaxis Pastes Include:
- VOCO GmbH
- Keystone Industries
- Directa AB
- Crosstex International Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Young Dental
- Sultan Healthcare
- Kerr Corporation
- Premier Dental
- Ultradent Products Inc.
- Preventech Technologies
- Water Pik Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Prophylaxis Pastes Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the prophylaxis pastes market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period 2021 – 2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global prophylaxis pastes market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Fine Grit
- Medium Grit
- Coarse Grit
- Extra-coarse grift
- Dental Academic & Research Institutes
- Dental Clinics
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Drug stores
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Prophylaxis Pastes Market Report
- The report offers insight into prophylaxis pastes market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for prophylaxis pastes market between 2021 and 2031
- Prophylaxis pastes market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Prophylaxis pastes market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Dental Cements Market – Dentists and clinicians’ increasing interest in revolutionary nanomaterial technology unwittingly indicates a large market opportunity for manufacturers to bring new technologies for the development of high-quality dental implants. Individuals are becoming more mindful of their personality and oral health, which is creating significant opportunities for the dental cements market to expand.
Oral Hygiene Market – Oral hygiene product producers have been concentrating on providing environmentally friendly products, which has prompted more consumers to join the cause. The public’s growing knowledge of the long-term health consequences of serious oral illnesses such cleft lip and palate, dental caries or tooth decay, oral cancer, and others is driving up demand for oral care products. Fact. MR examines the global oral hygiene market in depth, including growth drivers, restraints, and emerging trends.
Dental Endodontics Market – On the back of a high number of dental treatments performed by these centres, dental clinics remain in the forefront of demand for dental endodontics. Medical professionals need improved endodontic systems to boost their clinical efficiency as the patient base for dental clinics grows at a rapid rate. This motivates dentists to use dental endodontics to provide high-quality dental care to their patients.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prophylaxis-pastes-sales-to-soar-as-dental-disorders-continue-rising-factmr-concludes-in-a-latest-market-survey-301333787.html
Discussion about this post